Monday, June 27, 2011

Long and Soft Hair

I have hypothyroid  and because of this I was facing Hair Loss and Rough Hair problems
from almost an year ago,I tried many hair oils (tried Coconut(Parachute) ,Almond (Bajaj)) but nothing seemed to work for me , Then I went to MouthShut website and found lots of good comments on Vatika(Regular One)
Hair oil, I tried that , It worked as a wonder , I am using it since last 2 months and there is a noticeable difference , I am massaging with it 3 days in a week (Do it in the night , and let  the oil work on  your hairs for the whole night) Then In morning wash it off with Shampoo and cold water  (wash your hair with lot of water , there should not be any residual of  shampoo in hairs).

It worked for me , and hope 'll work for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment